Public Notaries Appointment Rules – Rule 9 – Registrar’s Obligations in relation to the Roll of Public Notaries
Under Rule 9 of the Public Notaries Appointment Rules (NSW), the Registrar is responsible for the following details being entered onto the roll:
- The name of individuals who have been appointed to the office of Public Notary.
- The date that an individual has been appointed.
- The name and business address of the firm in which the appointed Notary Public is employed or conducts his business.
- The date of the individual’s admission as a legal practitioner.
- Any other information that the Rules may prescribe need to be entered onto the roll.
Notarial services in Sydney (mobile in Milsons Point, McMahons Point, Kirribilli and surrounds) can be offered to meet an individual’s requirements, such as the witnessing of documents, the authentication of materials (whether written or not), the taking of declarations, as well as the preparation of other notarial certificates intended to be utilised by non-Australian authorities, non-government organisations (NGO) or other private institutions located outside Australia. If you are looking for a Public Notary in Sydney, we look forward to hearing from you.